1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to your computer, mobile phone or other access device when you visit a web page and that allow you to provide information related to your browsing or a code that allows you to uniquely identify the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES
The www.Safe On Internet.com website uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies which in turn may be your own and/or third party cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in one occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies where the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own cookies: cookies that are created or managed by the person responsible for the website Global Webshops BV (Safe On Internet). The website www.Veilig Op Internet.be, uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
- Techniques: allow the user to navigate using different options or services that exist in it, for example, regulate traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas and use security elements during navigation, save content.
- Personalization: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as remembering video display preferences.
Third-party cookies: cookies that are managed by service providers outside Global Webshops BV (Safe On Internet).
Below are the third parties that can configure and access cookies from their team, as well as the purposes for which the information they store:
Third Party Cookies
Analysis: Analytical cookies are used to create navigation profiles and can know the preferences of users in order to improve the range of products and services.
3. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
For the configuration of cookies to which the user has access:
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the opt-out can be done via this link .
The User should note that some features of the content of the website www.Safe On Internet.com are only available if the installation of cookies in your browser is allowed. If you decide not to accept or block certain cookies (depending on their purpose), this may prevent the normal functioning of the Website or access to some of its services.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY